Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Don't put all your eggs in one basket

So, I don't know how other people view this situation, but I've learned the hard way not to put all your eggs in one basket. Sometimes, you think that what you have is enough for you or you think that your eggs won't crack, but that's all left up to chance. I've decided to make my own luck. When you rely too heavily on one mode of happiness before it's time, you might as well keep opening that oven door while the cake is baking. Remember, peeking at the cake too soon will cause it to fall and all that'll be left is an uneven and disfigured cake that icing can't hide. I guess what I'm trying to say is to wait patiently for the outcome, but have a 'plan b' just in case the outcome isn't what you envisioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment