Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I can't believe it

So, i'm new to the blogging community but I love to write. Writing is therapy, and with that being said I'm ready for my first session. I broke up with my ex at the end of April. It was probalby the most emotionally painful time I've ever experienced. I experienced emotional abuse and became that girl that I would stick my nose up at. I'm going to tell that story later, but there's a more pressing matter on my mind.
I received a text message while at work that read, "I need help." Considering that my ex isn't too high on my priority list these days, I couldn't understand why he was telling me he needed anything from me. Well, it turns out that he was being evicted from his apartment that evening and needed either money or a place to stay. Call me crazy but last I checked, a landlord must give the tenant 30 days written notice that they are to leave the premises. Well, I couldn't be of assistance. Mostly because I refused to. I couldn't believe that he was attempting to use me again. I don't understand why he didn't just contact all those girls he messed around on me with while we were still dating. It's interesting how people have so much luck cheating while in a relationship and once out, the people they cheated with no longer want them. I am so happy that we are no longer together because the stress he once put me through was unreal and made me fall into deep depressions at times.
More to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment